For OnX Internet Usage
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for OnX services (the “Services”) is designed to help protect OnX, its customers and the general Internet community from abusive or, in some cases, illegal activities.
Each company (or person) who uses or purchases the Services is responsible for the activities of its customer base and/or end-users and, by accepting such service from OnX, is agreeing to ensure that its customers and/or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers’ or end-users’ conduct in respect of the Services must be forwarded to abuse@OnX.com for action.
Under Terms and Conditions, OnX has the right to terminate the account of a customer for violation of this Policy, or to take any other action without notice that OnX considers appropriate in relation to the Services (e.g., address filtering).
Each company (or person) who uses or purchases the Services shall not, nor shall they permit or assist others to, use the Services in a manner, or for a purpose, that is abusive or illegal. Abusive conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Sending unsolicited e-mail that causes complaints from the recipients of such e-mail;
- Mailbombing or spamming (sending large quantities of unwanted or unsolicited e-mail to newsgroups or individual e-mail accounts);
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to use or gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “spoofing”);
- Using any means or device to obtain, or attempt to obtain, the Services with the intent to avoid the applicable charges;
- Using any means or device to gain unauthorized access to, alter, or destroy (or any attempt thereof) the data or information of any other customers and/or their end-users;
- Engaging in any activities that will cause a disruption of the Services (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to other customers and/or their end-users;
- Engaging in any activities that will damage the systems of, or cause a disruption of internet services to, third parties; or,
- Using the Services in violation of the law, or in aid of any unlawful act, or to interfere with the use and operation of OnX’s network.
- Use of the services for adult content or gambling purposes without the express consent of OnX.
Abusive or illegal conduct may result in OnX suspending, terminating or taking such other action without notice as OnX in its sole discretion may deem appropriate. OnX reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time.