Managed Security Services and Assessments
Let us protect your business so you can focus on growing it.
Nearly 80% of senior IT and IT security leaders believe their organizations lack sufficient protection against cyberattacks despite increased IT security investments made in 2020 to deal with distributed IT and work-from-home challenges.
– IDG Research Services, survey commissioned by Insight Enterprises
Thoughtful integration of information security in all digital initiatives creates a holistic approach when keeping pace with today’s digital landscape.
But the truth is, the security industry is severely understaffed and-when available to engage-security professionals can be seen as the anchor of progress. This results in digital initiatives being implemented with security as an afterthought and the reason why IT security leaders feel they lack the protection needed.
OnX can help fill security gaps specific to your business. Combined, our security team has over 225 years of cross-industry experience and can assist from assessments and strategy to implementation of defense technology through to the monitoring and management of your entire network.
The essential security solutions every business should have
Cyber threat landscapes change so frequently it is nearly impossible for businesses to keep up. For an organization whose core business is not security, the investment of talent, time, and money spent to maintain a foundational security program can seem overwhelming.
To assist with this problem, the CBTS security team has created an Essential Security Services Suite (E3S). E3S is based on CIS Controls v8, is designed to augment your existing security solutions, and provides the baseline needed to help secure your data and infrastructure.
Download the info sheet for additional information or request to speak to a security specialists to take a deeper dive to see if E3S is right for your organization.
Maximize protection while minimizing costs
Managed threat detection and response
- Collect data
- Analyze data and behavior
- Full and co-management options
- Oversight and consulting
- Change control
- Business continuity
- Audit and compliance
Managed backup and disaster recovery
- Customized backup strategy assessments
- Backup to public or private cloud
- Disaster recovery as a service
- Backup as a service
Managed endpoint protection
- 24x7 alerting and health monitoring
- White and black listing
- Policy add, removal, and modification
- False positive management
- 24x7 monitoring and management
- Smart SSL attack mitigation
- Behavioral-based detections
- Multiple deployment options
- Global coverage
Automated threat monitoring
Corporations thrive when they focus on their core business. Distractions consume time and resources and slow business growth. So-unless your core business is security–every minute spent securing your business is slowing growth. CBTS managed security services can remove the distractions and help ensure your business is ready for audit and being monitored 24x7. CBTS Managed Threat Detection and Response will:
- Reduce the likelihood or impact of a successful attack.
- Provide 24x7x365 visibility across all assets in your organization, with context-aware alerts.
- Augment human intelligence to achieve greater accuracy.
- Alert response based on business context.
- Deliver results