Workforce collaboration with Microsoft Teams
With the increasing popularity of hybrid and remote work, Microsoft’s suite of collaboration services has become an essential tool for modern businesses. OnX’s fully managed Microsoft Teams Voice solution allows companies to maximize their Microsoft investment by seamlessly integrating telephony services into Teams.
Let OnX help you get the most out of your Microsoft investment with our fully managed Microsoft Teams Voice solution.
What makes OnX unique
- Completely digital
Utilize the mobile and desktop applications within Teams to make everyday phone calls, eliminating the need for desk phones.
- Reduce the burden on IT
Instead of being bogged down with supporting an additional application for phone calls, migrating phone services into Microsoft Teams gives IT admins the freedom to focus on mission-critical tasks.
- Rapid adoption
Microsoft Teams is already considered the standard for business messaging and meetings, meaning transitioning to Teams for phone calls requires minimal effort or end-user training.
- Modernize your communications
Maintain high levels of productivity anywhere, while benefiting from the flexibility and convenience of a modern voice solution.
A guide for your Microsoft Teams journey
With decades of experience in UCaaS and expert support in Calling for Microsoft Teams, OnX is uniquely positioned to guide clients through their transition to Microsoft Teams Voice.
OnX’s comprehensive services include:
- Unlimited local calling.
- Always-on customer support for peace of mind.
- Microsoft Teams enabled handsets for a consistent user experience.
- Seamless migration with minimal downtime supported by a dedicated project manager.
- Preservation of analog gateways for older devices, overhead paging, and more.
- E911 capability to ensure safety and compliance.
- DIDs, session border controllers, and call concurrency.
OnX and Microsoft Teams Voice
Operator Connect enhances Microsoft Teams Voice
OnX leverages its partnership with sister company CBTS to provide enhanced Teams Voice service delivery and management with Microsoft’s Operator Connect program. By working closely with Microsoft, OnX offers secure integration of PSTN voice services.
- Select CBTS as your voice operator in the Teams admin center.
- Save on additional hardware with OnX-provided PSTN infrastructure and session border controllers.
- Powerful analytics reduce the need for lengthy troubleshooting and support tickets.
- Organically manage integrated call queues, users, auto-attendants, and more in the Teams admin center.
Partner with a dedicated Microsoft Solutions expert
As a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work, with an advanced specialization in Calling for Microsoft Teams Voice, OnX delivers technical expertise that guides your company along its journey to a modern telephone and network service. Partnering with OnX grants you access to expert support, guiding you through creating a modern communications system that meets your unique remote working functions and requirements.
● Expert insight into Calling for Microsoft Teams
● Industry-leading VoIP service provider
● Decades of experience in delivering hosted voice
● Competitive plans
● Complete PBX features
● Integrated applications for modern calling
● 24x7x365 support
● Committed support team
While calling through Teams improves productivity and flexibility, personnel may still require their physical phones to remain functional.
OnX provides Microsoft Teams enabled devices from Poly, Yealink, and AudioCodes.
- Use easy-to-understand daily pricing or purchase full models
- All devices include the Microsoft Teams user interface
- Start instantly with easy deployment and user activation
- Ideal for remote working
- Manage and troubleshoot devices in the Microsoft Teams admin center