Modernize your call center by choosing Contact Center as a Service
The world, technology, and consumer expectations are changing so rapidly that it’s hard for call centers to keep up, especially if they are saddled with legacy software.
A modern alternative, Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), ensures the use of the latest communication technology and helps businesses meet and exceed customer expectations. In addition, cloud contact centers deliver robust functionality, scalable solutions, and rich integrations that reduce cost and free IT from the daily challenges of management.
OnX has vast experience assembling industry-leading contact center solutions for organizations of all sizes. Learn how this simple change can help reduce capital investments, deliver a secure and elevated customer experience, and solve business challenges.
Ask us about:
- Cloud-based ACD
- Self-service IVR
- Blended queuing of voice and digital channels
- Workforce optimization
- Precision-based routing
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Supporting virtual operations and remote agents
Top ten advantages of integrating your cloud-based contact center with UCaaS
There are many advantages to merging UCaaS and CCaaS workflows, especially with the support of an experienced partner like OnX.
OnX Canada CXsync improves user experience at every stage
CXsync is a cloud-based contact center solution that synchronizes omni-channel customer experiences into a single platform. CXsync is ideal for organizations with 1 to 500 contact center agents.
- 100% Cloud.
- Service level availability.
- 24×7 support.
- Network and voice redundancy.
- Personalized customer experience.
- Easy agent experience.
- Omni-channel seamless experience.
- Improve caller experience with real-time call monitoring, agent scoring, and ongoing education and training.
- Interactive chatbots for common interactions and transfers to agents.
- Integrate existing platforms such as CRM, ticket management, and retail order status.
Five9 Contact Center as a Service
- Industry “leader” in Cloud Contact Center, according to analyst firms.
- Concurrent user pricing model.
- Single interface for omni-channel contact centers.
- Virtual assistant interactive voice response.
- 99.99% service level agreement for uptime.
- Native integrations for CRM, unified communications, and cloud APIs.
- Centralized support and management of voice, network, and contact center.
- Multiple dialer options (predictive, power, progressive, preview, TCPA).
Webex Contact Center
- Integrates with Webex Calling by Cisco
- Engage with customers via their preferred channel: voice, web, chat, e-mail, social, or video.
- Scalable and burstable architecture allows for seasonal growth.
- As-a-service model negates large upfront capital investments.
- Hosted in redundant data centers to guarantee reliability and disaster recovery.
- Managed by OnX engineers to reduce costly contact center management expenses.
- Private or public cloud offerings
- 99.999% uptimes
- Concurrent-based deployment models
- Multiple delivery methods: SD-WAN, NaaS, MPLS, VPLS, OTT, and more
- Bursting capabilities to address seasonality or emergencies
- Single solution provider and support for voice, network, and contact center
- Simplified management and consolidated billing
- Dedicated project management, account team, and support