Technology Demos and Executive Briefings that Connect New Technology Capabilities to your Business Requirements
Many organizations think that once they decide to implement a new technology, they’re good to go. They quickly learn that many decisions await them on their journey, and the choices they make have a direct impact on business value.
OnX’s Client Briefing Centers offer a strategic way for organizations to address their critical IT business challenges. They operate like a production data center, in which multiple different technologies work together — just as they would in “real life.” They contain a broad cross-section of solutions, which allow OnX clients to see and evaluate how the technology works before implementing and migrating to new IT resources.
OnX’s Client Briefing Centers in New York, NY and Toronto, ON enable you to see solution demonstrations, do proof of concept and proof of value testing, and attend executive briefings to see the technology in action before making a major investment. Our subject matter experts can leverage the briefing center technologies from anywhere with our remote access capabilities. Plus, with OnX you benefit from:
- Our knowledgeable subject matter experts
- Our manufacturer-neutral approach
- Our more than 2,500 industry certifications by global data center technology partners
A Look Under the Hood
Our Client Briefing Centers provide an excellent environment to take abstract technology concepts from vendors and translate them into operational reality. At an OnX Client Briefing Center, our customers, staff and vendors gain hands-on experience with new technologies and benefit from demonstrations, proof of concepts (POCs), testing services and education.
- Cloud Solutions
- Converged Systems
- Server and Desktop Virtualization
- Big Data
- Data Center Management, Monitoring and Orchestration tools
- Database Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Integration between multiple vendor technologies
- Representative hardware and software from HP, IBM, Cisco, EMC, Hitachi, Brocade, Oracle and complementary ISVs