Your business never stops evolving; neither should your network.
Your organization is ready to take advantage of all that the cloud has to offer, but your network is holding you back. It has become overly complex, making it fragile and vulnerable. The threat of costly downtime is always there, and that’s a risk your organization cannot afford. It’s costing you time, money, and resources just to keep up and running, but it simply isn’t meeting your current business needs any longer.
If you’re ready to modernize and simplify your network, the OnX Canada Network as a Service (NaaS) solution may be right for you. NaaS from OnX is a fully managed solution that provides a simple, scalable method to offload the complex tasks of supporting, maintaining, expanding, and securing your network.
The OnX cloud-managed NaaS solution is powered by Cisco Meraki, which provides a scalable way to support, maintain, expand, and secure your network with cloud integration, security, switching, Wi-Fi, management, monitoring, and auto VPN.
- Easily scale your network as your business evolves.
- Eliminate large capital expenses from network upgrades.
- Offload the task of managing your network.
- Protect your network with enterprise-grade security.
- Improve network visibility and simple web dashboards.
- Grow revenue through real-time analytics.
- Improve network performance and functionality.
- Cloud-managed wireless: The Cisco Meraki wireless LAN offers centralized management of Wi-Fi deployments and distributed multi-site networks from a single pane of glass.
- Cloud-managed security and SD-WAN: Intrusion prevention, identity-based firewall, auto VPN, content filtering settings, advanced malware protection, and high availability and failover protect your network from threats.
- Cloud-managed switching: Meraki cloud-managed switches include features like multigigabit ethernet, flexible stacking, layer 7 visibility, layer 3 scalability, voice and video quality of service, and network topology.