Client lacks a comprehensive, managed voice solution, and has no visibility into its network. Instead, client manages a mix of connections. Some sites have private lines that connect back to headquarters. Other sites connect back to headquarters through the Internet.
As a result, client is experiencing uneven call quality across sites, managing multiple firewalls, and spending more time reacting to network challenges than focusing on its core business and their customers. Client wants to move toward a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution, and needs a strategy that will support this long-term goal, fix current voice quality issues, and provide reliable connectivity to other key Software as a Service (SaaS) applications centralized at its headquarters.
CBTS designed a custom-built outcome-based network for customer by deploying the SD-WAN VeloCloud solution, which delivers reliable and robust application performance across the Internet, and is a more cost-efficient solution than installing a series of MPLS connections. CBTS also centralized client’s Internet through a single firewall at its headquarters. Client now has visibility into the network, consistent voice quality, and the infrastructure to eventually host a UCaaS solution that will serve all of its sites.
- SD-WAN in partnership with VeloCloud that enhances customer’s existing broadband connections.
- Individual Application Performance Vectors that are specifically designed to support each of the customer’s applications.
- Consultation to help identify key pain points; custom-built solution to address current and future challenges; ongoing customer service and support.
Employees Deployed on Project
An Account Manager, Solutions Architect, and the CBTS SD-WAN implementation team was involved in designing the solution, and managed the implementation process.
- Client has higher quality of voice at its locations; real-time voice and video are now delivered reliably even when 40% of the packets are lost.
- Client can depend on network to support its most important applications, and focus on its core customer-facing initiatives.
- SD-WAN provides the infrastructure to support customer’s continued growth, and the redundant connectivity to support future UCaaS/SaaS applications.