- Managed Database Services Solution from OnX allows IT staff to offload the burden of risk and focus on value-added initiatives.
- OnX supports and manages a wide range of Database platforms, and will customize the right solution for clients’ unique business objectives.
- OnX helps clients navigate rapidly expanding cloud-native database features and functionality.
TORONTO – OnX Canada, a leading cloud and application solution provider that serves businesses, healthcare organizations, and government agencies across Canada, is pleased to announce the OnX Managed Database Services solution.
The OnX Managed Database Services solution ensures that mission-critical information is always available and secure, and allows organizations to offload this function so that IT resources can focus on value-added initiatives that drive business outcomes. The OnX Managed Database Services solution also future-proofs users’ ability to address urgent incidents, respond quickly, and efficiently resume to a normal state.
OnX Database Administrators (DBAs) support a wide range of database platforms and will partner with organizations at any stage of their database project – starting with design and development, through migration and upgrades, and ongoing operational monitoring and management.
The OnX Managed Database Services solution supports multiple databases including:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- AWS RDS, Aurora, Dynamo
- Azure SQL Database, SQL Database Edge, Database for MySQL, and Database for PostgreSQL.
“Expanding our managed services capabilities to include the most common database platforms that our customers rely on is a natural extension of our portfolio,” said Paul Khawaja, President of OnX. “We have invested in a team of certified and experienced DBAs that take over the day-to-day responsibilities of monitoring and managing critical databases so staff can focus on strategic objectives.”
OnX Managed Database Services includes the following support features:
- An in-depth review of an organization’s current database environment.
- Project management for smooth and secure migration from legacy to new DB platform.
- Configuration management and performance tuning.
- 24×7 monitoring and management of the entire environment.
- Backup and DR data protection services; security and patch management.
To learn more about OnX Managed Database Services, please click on this link.
About OnX Canada
OnX Canada is a leading data center infrastructure and application provider that serves businesses, healthcare organizations, and government agencies across Canada. From unified communications to cloud services and beyond, OnX combines deep technical expertise with a full suite of flexible technology solutions that drive business outcomes, improve operational efficiency, mitigate risk, and reduce costs for its clients. For more information, please visit www.OnX.ca.