Expert Skills at Flagging Problems, Averting Crises
You have to respond quickly when something goes wrong on a server, network device, operating system or other infrastructure components. Downtime is just too expensive. But what if your IT people don’t have the time or most up-to-date training for anticipating issues, responding effectively and avoiding false alarms?
OnX has highly certified systemmonitoring experts can identify and address issues early enough to prevent a crisis. And we know how to react quickly when trouble arrives out of the blue.
OnX can help. We’ve been designing, building and managing data centers for decades, and our highly certified system-monitoring experts can identify and address issues early enough to prevent a crisis. And we know how to react quickly when trouble arrives out of the blue.
OnX Remote Monitoring-as-a-Service:
- Provides a centralized, 24×7 Network Operations Center that constantly monitors your data center infrastructure and quickly sounds the alarm if we detect anomalies
- Uses customized alerting and escalation procedures to help your team respond to alerts ranging from minor warnings to critical events
- Enhances system stability and reduces downtime risk
With OnX remote system monitoring, you can make sure your IT people devote more time and energy to executing your core business goals.
The OnX Advantage in Remote Monitoring
OnX has installed, configured and managed data centers across a vast swath of businesses, industries and technologies. Our remote monitoring experts know what to look for and how to avoid time-wasting false positives.
Strategic remote monitoring by OnX means watching for network anomalies that reveal potential security breaches. Savvy management makes it extremely difficult for intruders to get in.
- Cost and Strategy
Letting OnX experts monitor your systems reduces costs and frees up your IT staff to work on initiatives that boost profitability and elevate customer service.
Optimize IT Through Remote Centralized Monitoring
OnX Remote Monitoring-as-a-Service helps you:
- Deploy enterprise-class alert-monitoring tools that offer immediate and automated alert ticketing
- Visualize the health of your IT environment with a client dashboard that speeds troubleshooting, reduces downtime and provides transparency for reporting and planning
- Reduce the cost of maintaining 24×7 operations
- Minimize the impact of an outage before it affects end users
- Customize your application and database monitoring
- Monitor circuits and other devices, and alert carriers and third-party vendors
- Easily upgrade to full remote management and offload the burden of responding to alerts