Speed Deployment of Azure Public Cloud
Microsoft Azure Public Cloud is ideal for testing, development, production, backup, and disaster recovery — especially if you’re already using an abundance of Microsoft technologies. The sooner you deploy Azure, the sooner you can start enjoying the inherent advantages of cloud infrastructure.
But speeding up your adoption of Azure services poses the classic hastemakes-waste challenge: Pushing your IT staff too hard can cause expensive oversights that ripple across your IT operations.
We minimize risks and maximize the potential of Azure by deploying certified experts and proven processes we’ve streamlined in engagements with enterprises in every major industry.
A better option is OnX’s Azure Fast Track program, which reduces risk and maximizes the potential of Azure. We do that by deploying certified experts using processes we’ve streamlined in engagements with enterprises in every major industry.
Our Fast Track program delivers:
- Much quicker deployment than you could do with existing resources
- A single standardized platform that’s easy to manage
- A proven way to migrate your legacy applications
- Fewer security threats during the transition
- Savings in expenses and cash outlays
- More time for your IT people to focus on your business needs
With Azure Fast Track from OnX, you get haste minus the waste.
Why Your Enterprise Needs OnX Azure Fast Track Program
OnX has decades of experience in enterprise data center development and extensive expertise in Microsoft technologies. This creates three key advantages for OnX clients:
- Vision: We help you create a successful cloud strategy and roadmap. We assess your architecture needs and specifications, and document your onboarding requirements.
- Transformation: We recommend optimal design principles, help with networking and user access configurations, and provide optional 24×7 monitoring, alerting, and escalation services.
- Value: We take the time to learn your precise business needs, help you speed up your time to market, reduce costs, minimize business risks, and improve customer service.
OnX and Microsoft engineers and solution architects work in tandem with your team to assess, design, migrate, and manage the setup, configuration, and development to production of Azure solutions. You don’t have to neglect key IT responsibilities because your people are busy with a complex cloud deployment.
Leverage the professional-services experience OnX developed while migrating and deploying Azure-specific solutions for a diverse range of clients. Our subject matter experts do an initial assessment to understand your desired business outcomes and create a plan to help you succeed.
OnX offers an extensive suite of Azure-related services including migration, set-up, and ongoing infrastructure monitoring and management. OnX also helps clients with solutions such as offsite data backup and disaster recovery that can be deployed in Azure or in a hybrid cloud environment.