Improve Compliance with Business Resilient, High Availability iSeries-as-a-Service
OnX has a long history of supporting IBM iSeries (AS400) and we understand the challenges most organizations face. Clients running IBM iSeries environments typically require support to ensure their mission critical systems and applications do not go down, yet at the same time struggle to keep up due to a lack of in-house certified skill sets or simply require a secondary site for disaster recovery purposes. OnX is here to help you manage your current investment, back the data up to one of our facilities or create a dual site solution.
- iSeries hosted and managed in OnX data center
- Back up your data from your existing iSeries to an OnX data center
- Create a secondary failover DR environment in two data centers
- Remote Monitoring and Management of your existing iSeries
OnX is dedicated to servicing enterprise organizations that want to focus on their core business and leverage the power of a managed services provider. If you are running a legacy iSeries environment today, then we should talk.
Improve Compliance, Availability and Security:
- Managed hosting addressing compliance for NCUA, ITAR, CFTC, HIPAA, PCI, Federal Security and other regulatory bodies for our clients
- 24×7 Alert Monitoring, Remediation, and Management for Critical Systems with Enterprise Class Software and Dashboard Login for Clients/Partners
- OnX allows corporate, independent, and government auditors to inspect our facilities and interview our staff
- SSAE 16 Audit completed months after the new standards were published in 2011
Related Case Study
- Global Aerospace Supplier Taps OnX to Launch a Robust Disaster Recovery Plan While Diagnosing Issues and Upgrading Core Infrastructure