Improve Compliance with Business Resilient, High Availability iSeries-as-a-Service
OnX has a long history of supporting IBM iSeries (AS400) and we understand the challenges most organizations face. Clients running IBM iSeries environments typically require support to ensure their mission-critical systems and applications do not go down, yet at the same time struggle to keep up due to a lack of in-house certified skill sets or simply require a secondary site for disaster recovery purposes.
OnX is here to help you manage your current investment, back the data up to one of our facilities or create a dual site solution.
- iSeries hosted and managed in an OnX data center
- Back up your data from your existing iSeries to an OnX data center
- Create a secondary failover DR environment in two data centers
- Remote monitoring and management of your existing iSeries
OnX is dedicated to servicing enterprise organizations that want to focus on their core business and leverage the power of a managed services provider. If you are running a legacy iSeries environment today, then we should talk.
Improve Compliance, Availability, and Security:
- Managed hosting addressing compliance for NCUA, ITAR, CFTC, HIPAA, PCI, Federal Security, and other regulatory bodies for our clients
- 24×7 alert monitoring, remediation, and management for critical systems with enterprise-class software and dashboard login for clients/partners
- OnX allows corporate, independent, and government auditors to inspect our facilities and interview our staff
- SSAE 16 Audit completed months after the new standards were published in 2011