Credit Union Goes to Managed Cloud for Tighter Security and Zero Data Footprint
Some people will rightly ask “so where does the data reside and how do I know it is secure?” Good question. The data resides in the region(s) of your choice and you always know where it is. In addition, encryption will secure your data at the source, in transit via secure connections, and at rest in the cloud.
- Fully managed data backup, replication and restoration solutions
- Data is encrypted & backed up from production to the secure high availability Azure cloud
- Monitoring and management confirms that the daily backup is successful
- Upon alert, OnX Network Operations Staff will identify the issue and rerun the backup
- Easily upgrade to a fully replicated environment for true disaster recovery and business continuity protection
How is it Managed Exactly?
Fully managed means that OnX is accountable for your successful daily backup which is monitored by our network operations staff to ensure the backup is completed on time and as required. If an anomaly is detected an alert is sent to our backup team who will investigate and remediate the issue quickly and confirm with you when the backup is completed successfully.
We operate 24×7 so that you don’t have to, meaning that we can schedule the backups when they are most convenient, the least disruptive to the business, and as required. In the event of a restore OnX will work with your team to ensure the most critical data or files are restored as quickly as possible through data tiering strategies that mirror the business’ priorities.
Recommended Blog: Traditional Backups are not for IT Disaster Recovery