A new trend in communications is integrating UCaaS and CCaaS tools into a single dashboard. However, it is not sufficient to rely only on integration. Applying APIs thoughtlessly leads to static and frustrating workflows. To ensure optimal results, enterprises need to seek out an integrator—an IT provider that can merge applications and Software as a Service (SaaS) tools in customized and meaningful ways.
This post will provide an overview of the best-in-breed UCaaS and CCaaS tools from OnX and explore the many advantages of integration.
The OnX UCaaS portfolio
OnX draws on lengthy partnerships with top industry leaders like Cisco and Microsoft to provide streamlined collaboration platforms.
Microsoft Teams Voice
Microsoft Teams Voice (MSTV) is a quality choice for integrating with a cloud-based contact center. MSTV seamlessly merges voice offerings with Microsoft Teams collaboration tools such as video conferencing, messaging, and file sharing. Additionally, Microsoft suite products are built with integration in mind, enabling scheduling, storage, and other processes to be introduced into the workflow and boost efficiency.
Webex Calling blends video conferencing, cloud calling, messaging, and scheduling into a single application that flawlessly crosses between devices via Webex.
The OnX CCaaS portfolio
Contact centers with OnX implementation feature best-in-breed technology that bridges the gap between customers and customer service.
CXsync from OnX is a CCaaS tool built by the experts at OnX. Because of OnX’s history as an integrator, CXsync was crafted with integration in mind. Essential tools of the CXsync self-service platform include omnichannel support and an optimized agent dashboard. In addition, the open API structure makes CXsync a perfect fit for UCaaS integration.
Five9 is among the largest cloud-based contact center suppliers, hosting billions of call minutes annually. Five9 delivers various platform options, such as a blended contact center. Utilizing OnX deployment, Five9 can be fully integrated with Microsoft Teams Voice and Webex Calling.
Webex Contact Center
The Webex Contact Center is another diversified cloud-based platform built on Cisco infrastructure. Webex Contact Center generates a rich, omni-channel customer communication experience.
The numerous benefits of integrating CCaaS with UCaaS
There are many advantages to merging UCaaS and CCaaS workflows, especially with the support of an experienced partner like OnX.
- Simplicity. Combining CCaaS and UCaaS diminishes time lost switching between tabs, windows, or applications.
- Omnichannel support. Agents meet customers at the channel of their preference—web chat, text message, instant message, video call, phone, or e-mail.
- Greater control. Cloud contact center employees can follow customer communication through its entire lifecycle from query to resolution to follow-up.
- Data visibility. Agents can see a comprehensive history of each customer, allowing the agent to focus on assisting the customer instead of inflicting repetitious questions on the caller.
- Improved collaboration. Collaborate internally to connect your customers to an expert who can solve their issues quickly and efficiently.
- Savings. Move communications expenses from CapEx to OpEx and stabilize IT spending.
- Enhanced UX. Agents can provide a better overall experience by accessing the tools they need to solve customer problems. Additionally, automated scheduling and reminder tools help agents to offer follow-up support.
- Prioritize innovation. Freeing an IT team from maintaining legacy infrastructure, they can optimize and innovate solutions related to the company’s core mission.
- Integrate with third-party apps and calling features. Further integrations become easier when a communications system is integrated into a single cloud-based contact center. SaaS tools like CRM, project management tools, and other apps can be built into the communications dashboard to minimize complexity. Additionally, calling tools such as IVR menus, voicemail, and auto attendants are integrated seamlessly into the overall system. And cutting-edge cloud developments like conversational AI and machine learning will continue to empower communications for companies well into the future.
The value of choosing an IT integration partner
Every enterprise has its individual workflows and operational needs. That is why there are better choices than a one-size-fits-all approach for integrating a UCaaS solution with your cloud-based contact center. Instead, companies should choose a highly customizable service provider based on their organizational needs. An integrator is a true partner that builds solutions across platforms and enhances workflows in a way that keeps the customer experience top of mind.
OnX has over 20 years of experience in the telecom space. Few other providers are so uniquely qualified to serve as an integrator for your company. Our experts can help you make sense of your communications plan and choose the right platforms to match your business outcomes. OnX builds out streamlined operations into a unified communications solution to drive UX and enhance collaboration across your organization.
Ready to get the most out of your communications? Get in touch today.