Ensure remote and work-at-home efficiency
Many global companies are embracing a “video first” strategy, emphasizing video meetings as a reliable alternative when face-to-face meetings aren’t practical or safe. Especially during times of crisis, like during the current COVID-19 outbreak, but also when in-person meetings aren’t feasible due to the location of remote offices, travel restrictions, or when a team member experiences an illness or life-changing event. According to a recent survey by Deloitte, over 70% of respondents expect to incorporate collaborative platforms into working lives in the coming months.
As companies begin to implement work-at-home policies to add flexibility or address a crisis, here are some tips to help keep teammates, clients, and partners on the same page:
- Encourage alignment by having everyone use the same tools.
- Create online project spaces to keep people working together.
- Store meeting documents, presentations, and notes in a shared location.
- Record every meeting to capture ideas and provide reference for teammates unable to attend.
- Use your video camera to make the meeting more personal.
Implementing the Right Tools for the job
With enterprise employees dispersed around the world currently encouraged or required to shelter in place to decrease risk of COVID-19 transmission, platforms like Cisco Webex Meetings and Webex Teams are crucial for maintaining day-to-day operations. Several options are available to empower remote workers to collaborate, preserve productivity, and serve their clients well during a public health crisis. OnX delivers custom collaboration solutions to fit specific enterprise needs and will implement features such as Call Forward All, Single Number Reach (SNR), and Voicemail to E-mail to keep employees performing at their best.
Cisco Webex Meetings gives team members the ability to bring together any group of people within or outside an organization to coordinate efforts, no matter their location. Meeting attendees can join from a desktop app or browser, their smartphone, or various video room devices found in conference rooms and some home offices. Across these devices, Webex Meetings provides consistency in video meeting experiences with minimal complexity, keeping participants engaged with precise audio clarity and easy sharing of content.
Cisco Webex Teams gives departments and group members the ability to collaborate anywhere, instantly, with tools to:
- Conduct high-quality video meetings anywhere with easy-to-use screen sharing.
- Set up secure virtual workspaces for sharing files and conversations.
- Simplify engagement with real-time messaging, drawing, and whiteboarding.
- Integrate essential business apps already in use by your teams.
For information about how OnX can help your enterprise throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, learn more by reading our Contingency planning blog post or visit our Contact Us page to speak to your account manager today.