Redefining digital possibilities with secure connectivity anytime, anywhere
OnX Canada is proud to announce its new line of services in partnership with Palo Alto Networks®. Palo Alto Networks suite of products—Prisma® SASE, Prisma Access, and Prisma SD-WAN delivered and managed by OnX—are complete, industry-leading solutions built to simplify and protect your enterprise, evolving alongside it as it grows.
In addition to the accelerated adoption of cloud, threats are becoming more sophisticated with the advent of AI. These factors together make the need for a robust and comprehensive networking solution greater than ever before.
By focusing on integrated solutions, organizations can leverage the benefits of Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) more effectively, unlocking improved connectivity, robust security, and unified management.
That’s why the partnership between industry leaders Palo Alto Networks and OnX Canada is such a game-changer.
OnX understands the challenges faced by customers ,and as such, are working together with Palo Alto Networks to offer solutions powered by best-of-breed products like Palo Alto Networks Prisma SASE—that includes Prisma Access and Prisma SD-WAN—delivered and managed by OnX to address networking and security needs as they continue to evolve.
Palo Alto Networks Prisma SASE is the industry’s most complete AI-powered SASE solution, converging cloud-delivered security, SD-WAN, and Autonomous Digital Experience Management (ADEM) into a single unified service. Prisma SASE is the secure foundation for agile, cloud-enabled organizations. With Prisma SASE managed by OnX, organizations can create a modernized network environment that is easily scalable and capable of providing secure access to applications and data from any location.
Prisma Access managed by OnX is an industry-leading secure service edge (SSE) platform that ensures secure access for users across the Internet, mobile devices, the Cloud, and applications regardless of location—at HQ, a branch, or remote. Purpose-built to secure at cloud scale, only Prisma Access protects all application traffic with best-in-class capabilities while securing both access and data to reduce the risk of a data breach dramatically. With the latest release, Prisma Access furthers its leadership in securing all apps by supporting up to 10Gbps of total encrypted throughput for connecting users to private apps.
Palo Alto Networks Prisma SD-WAN managed by OnX is the pinnacle of next-generation SD-WAN technology and delivers exceptional user experience, zero trust security for users, apps, and IoT, and automates complex IT operations. It seamlessly integrates robust security features into its core, safeguarding network traffic from evolving cyber threats. Prisma SD-WAN excels in optimizing connectivity to cloud applications delivering 10x improvement in performance, ensuring fast and reliable access to critical resources hosted in various cloud environments.
The shift to work-from-anywhere models and cloud computing is increasing demand for secure and scalable connectivity solutions. As enterprises struggle to keep up with a growing hybrid workforce and multi-cloud adoption, the implementation of new technology and services can be daunting. Investing in a solution that enables secure and efficient access to applications in cloud computing and hybrid work environments is crucial in the evolving digital landscape.
Together Palo Alto Networks and OnX Canada deliver scalable and holistic solutions, reducing complexity and providing the flexibility you need to navigate ever-changing network requirements. OnX’s proven processes and standardized approach to network management consistently deliver high-quality results, and a reliable, secure network infrastructure at the same time. This partnership combines the strengths of OnX as a managed security services provider and Palo Alto Networks as the global cybersecurity leader.
By your side from the start
OnX recognizes that support doesn’t end with deployment; it’s an ongoing commitment. This end-to-end approach ensures that in the deployment of their Palo Alto Networks services, clients receive a tailored and efficient experience that aligns with their specific needs and evolves with their changing requirements.
- Consultation: Through in-depth discussions, OnX experts understand the unique requirements and challenges of each client. When clients adopt Palo Alto Networks services, OnX ensures those clients are well-informed about available options and how they can best align with their security and networking objectives.
- Scoping: OnX works with the client to determine goals, timelines, resource requirements, and potential challenges and opportunities of Palo Alto Networks service adoption. By establishing a clear scope, OnX ensures that the Palo Alto Networks services implementation aligns with the client’s vision, minimizing unexpected obstacles and ensuring a smooth adoption process.
- Network design: Our experts ensure that the network design not only aligns with current requirements, but also anticipates future scalability and security needs. This planning ensures that Palo Alto Networks services seamlessly integrate into the client’s network infrastructure, maximizing their effectiveness while maintaining network performance and stability.
- Activation and installation: OnX takes care of the activation and, when applicable, the installation process. Whether it’s implementing threat prevention measures or optimizing traffic management, our team ensures that all components of a client’s chosen Palo Alto Networks service(s) are installed correctly and efficiently.
- Day 0 – Day 2 support: In the immediate post-deployment phase, OnX monitors system performance, addresses issues, provides training, and generally ensures that clients have the skills and resources to manage their Palo Alto Networks services. This proactive support helps clients adapt to new security measures, ensures that their network continues to operate smoothly, and safeguards against potential threats.