- As a Microsoft Solutions Partner, OnX provides its clients with enterprise-grade communications solutions that streamline and enhance business operations.
- Microsoft Teams Voice is an enterprise-level unified communications and collaboration tool that boasts a seamless transition to modern telecom services and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft 365.
- Using Microsoft Teams Voice advanced analytics functions and applications, businesses can customize the solution to best serve their specific needs.
OnX Canada provides communications, cloud, infrastructure, security, and consulting services to enterprises worldwide. As a Microsoft Solutions Partner, OnX is proud to announce its new offering—Microsoft Teams Voice. The solution aims to simplify the upgrade from legacy phone systems to cloud-based voice services. Microsoft Teams Voice seamlessly integrates with an enterprise’s existing Microsoft suite of applications.
Integrating Teams Voice enables organizations to centralize the management of all voice devices, including tablets, computers, personal phones, and office lines. Companies can leverage streamlined communication avenues to maximize the broader benefits of Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams Voice features unlimited local calling, call queues, E911, automatic disaster recovery, and mass notifications. Reliable and secure phone systems help clients stay successful and connected.
Partnering with OnX to deploy Microsoft Teams Voice provides a future-proof solution to enterprise communications systems.
- Multiple call flow capability enhances existing communications infrastructures and minimizes reliance on personal devices to conduct business.
- Customizable delivery model enables businesses to tailor solutions to best suit their needs.
- Quick access to Office 365 apps, files, and services while maintaining security, compliance, and manageability across locations.
- Advanced PBX features, such as call reporting and recording, AI-enabled interactive voice response, and AI-powered analytics.
- Integrated omnichannel contact center options create diverse, consistent communication options for customers.
OnX customizes solution deployment to the client’s specific requirements, ensuring quick access to Office 365 functionality, files, and services that its staff needs to thrive. Clients benefit from hands-on implementation and ongoing guidance and support from OnX engineers.
“We’re proud to deliver OnX Microsoft Teams Voice for partners looking to update legacy telecom systems in the age of remote work. The innovative features included with Teams Voice help companies keep up with their strongest competitors. By streamlining communication channels, enterprises gain the tools they need to maximize efficiency, productivity, and creativity,” says Paul Khawaja, President of OnX. “Additionally, our standing as a Microsoft Solutions Provider enables us to deploy best-in-class solutions for our clients as they modernize their communications infrastructures.”
OnX serves enterprise and midmarket clients in all industries across Canada. OnX combines deep technical expertise with a full suite of flexible technology solutions – including Application Modernization, Managed Hybrid Cloud, Cybersecurity, Unified Communications, and Infrastructure solutions. From the development and deployment of modern applications and the secure, scalable platforms on which they run, to managing, monitoring, and optimizing their operations, OnX delivers comprehensive technology solutions for its clients’ transformative business initiatives.
For more information, please visit www.OnX.com.