Clearing Your Path to the Cloud
IT leaders understand the appeal of Hyperscale Cloud computing. But the complexities of actually migrating their IT operations prevent them from making the move.
OnX’s Workload Deployment Services are designed to help companies reap the full benefits of hyperscale computing. These services provide:
Innovation: Our Workload Deployment Services enable cloud-ready workloads to take advantage of more rapid upgrades, tighter security, and the latest advances in software and hardware. You can use our data centers or Hyperscale Public Cloud services from Amazon, Microsoft, or Google.
Agility: We’ll design a virtualized compute, storage, and network framework, making your IT more flexible and letting you thoroughly optimize your workloads.
Scale: We’ll help customize a solution that will scale your IT quickly to meet the unique demands of your business, ensuring it can grow with you and your customers.
Our Workload Deployment Services enable cloud-ready workloads to take advantage of more rapid upgrades, tighter security, and the latest advances in software and hardware. You can use our data centers or hyperscale public cloud services from Amazon, Microsoft, or Google.
Why You Need OnX Workload Deployment Services
- OnX Workload Deployment Services cover proof of concept, development and testing, and production infrastructure to support your applications into the cloud. That means we’re with you at every phase of a cloud transition.
- Our extensive cloud experience and understanding of the toolsets required to architect a cloud solution will help you deliver the best deployment options tailored to your exact needs.
- Moving to the cloud often poses complications you cannot possibly anticipate. We keep the surprises to a minimum.
- If you have not yet chosen a cloud provider, we can model a comparison of workloads in the OnX Cloud or multiple Hyperscale clouds, so that you deploy your workloads in the most cost-effective environment for your business.
Workload Deployment Services Help You:
- Take advantage of specialized cloud expertise not available in-house
- Do more with fewer IT resources
- Design a highly available solution that meets the needs of that specific workload. A well-designed solution can take advantage of advanced cloud technologies, like auto-scaling, multiple zones or regions for deployments, and even automatic restarts of systems and applications.
All the Cloud Options You Need
We give you the option of migrating your workloads to the OnX Cloud or working with one of three Hyperscale Public Cloud providers:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Compute Platform
Supported Hyperscale cloud technologies also include:
- Load balancing
OnX Cloud Methodology
Our WorkloadDeployment Services follow a thorough design process that caters to your unique goals, requirements, and constraints.
We begin by creating an architecture overview of the target environment in conjunction with the client addressing key elements such as:
- Network Connectivity
- Workload Balancing
- Authentication and Authorization
Once the initial architecture is completed, OnX works to validate the architecture through a Proof of Concept within the target cloud environment, including both private and public cloud options. Outputs from the PoC are used to refine and tune the proposed architecture to address any remediation items.
The next step is to provision the new environment within the cloud. The options for Workload Deployment include both Private Cloud and Public Cloud, or also Hybrid Cloud solutions. The deployment is typically staged to allow for testing and validation of the workload within the environment based on the results of the PoC.
Our detailed documentation includes:
- Workload descriptions and requirements
- Network design
- Infrastructure descriptions
- Connectivity requirements and recommendations
- Architectural environment diagram
- Security and access control