Bringing cloud flexibility and consumption to your data center
Overcome the challenges of hybrid cloud environments
The challenges of migrating workloads to a public cloud environment are vast. Rewriting applications, investment in migration tools and people, training for new systems, latency, interoperability, compliance, and bandwidth costs are just the beginning.
The benefits of migrating to the cloud are just as great: Increased deployment time, less infrastructure complexity, enhanced integration, mobility, automation, automatic backup and pay-as-you-consume are also just the beginning.
What if you could have all the benefits of a cloud model without the challenges of migration?
With an on-premises cloud built on an HPE platform with centralized management you’ll enhance your hybrid environment with:
- A unified portal for your entire IT environment.
- Intuitive consumption analytics.
- Planning for future capacity needs with analytic forecasting.
- Deployment and managed services.
- Continuous compliance control to mitigate risk.
Traditional on-premises infrastructure challenges
- Difficulty securing capital
- Long lead times for acquiring IT infrastructure
- Technical resource constraints
- Lifecycle management
- Loss of control in the public cloud
- Egress charges
Infrastructure as a Service solves those challenges
- Pay-as-you-consume model
- No capital needed
- Provision as needed with immediate access to onpremises capacity
- Extend key technical skills to your IT organization
- Eliminate ownership of infrastructure hardware
- Cloud solution resides in your environment
Value-added managed services allow you to realize the full potential of your business
Is your IT talent being consumed with day-to-day tasks instead of creating new value for your business?
Managed services by OnX Canada allows you to maximize the value of your hybrid cloud environment by unlocking the capabilities required for a sustainable business. Give your IT talent the valuable resource of time to focus on new technologies to gain the competitive advantage.
OnX Professional and Managed Services include
- Design and deployment
- Network monitoring and management
- Managed compute
- Hyperconverged infrastructure
- VMware hypervisor management
- Citrix management
- AD infrastructure management
- Managed database services
- Storage management
OnX Managed Security Services include
- Threat detection and response
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Endpoint protection
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Cloud security posture management