Protect Your Data. Minimize Business Risk.
How long will your business last if a disaster takes out your IT infrastructure? What would hours or days of downtime do to your cash flow, customer service and brand reputation?
Robust data backup and disaster recovery systems should anchor your company’s risk-management strategies. How much should you prepare? A better question is, how much are you prepared to lose? If data drives your business, you can’t afford a slow, ineffective backup-and-restore posture.
Robust data backup and disaster recovery systems should anchor your company’s riskmanagement strategies. How much should you prepare? A better question is, how much are you prepared to lose?
OnX can help you develop effective backup and recovery strategies that reduce your exposure to unplanned outages and malicious attacks. Our suite of backup and disaster recovery technologies allows you to create a back up critical data from your data center to OnX’s top-tier SSAE16 certified data centers. The OnX team of storage and information management specialists can help you find the data backup/recovery option that best matches the needs of your business and your customers.
Let us help you develop:
- High-availability backups of your primary production environment
- Secondary failover environments providing further availability if your main backup site goes down
- Sophisticated data backup-and-restore policies that account for your IT environment, downtime risks and compliance demands
Let OnX Help Reduce Your Downtime Risks
OnX technologies help you:
- Improve availability of critical infrastructure
Tape-based backup systems are like engraved invitations for crippling downtime. A far better solution is real-time backup to an offsite data center, bolstered by secondary failover to a third site.
- Exceed security and compliance standards
OnX can show you where you need to surpass legal standards to protect user data better and maximize availability of crucial IT systems.
- Establish robust data backup and restore policies
A strong plan backed by powerful technology can dramatically reduce downtime risks.
The Best Technology Options for Data Protection
OnX’s Disaster Recovery program includes a suite of data protection services to back up critical data from your data center to OnX’s top-tier certified data centers. Another option is Microsoft Azure’s public cloud. These services enable a host of advantages:
- Improving the availability of critical infrastructure and applications
- Expanding data backup to include laptops and mobile devices
- Guaranteed testing of restore capabilities
- Letter of Test Performance documenting that you can fully restore your systems in a disaster
Let OnX explore the full scope of your business and help you pick the best data backup option for your business.