Building a Better Backup and Restore Program for Today and Tomorrow
IT managers around the world face the same challenges: New applications are pushing data capacities to their limits. With the demands of daily backups increasing, even a minor glitch in your backup operations can cause major problems. If you experience a crash, what was an annoying delay can turn into a major crises. Meanwhile, new hardware and software technologies present alluring new options including cloud-based Backup as a Service (BUaaS) — but can your staff take the time from their day-to-day activities to research the best options and how to take full advantage of them?
If you’re thinking about updating and improving your backup and restore capabilities, you’ll need a partner who understands all the complexities of today’s leading technologies.
That’s where OnX can help.
Our Backup and Restore Implementation Services work in both physical and virtual environments, delivering:
- A turnkey backup solution that covers all phases of the project including discovery, design and architecture, implementation, configuration, and run-book documentation.
- A wide variety of backup technologies including disk-to-tape, disk-to-disk, virtual tape library, backup from snapshots, deduplication, encryption, multi-tier and full system (bare metal) backups and restores.
- Can also include complete replication of the backup data to another secondary location
- OnX can also provide a fully managed backup and restore service that removes the burden of managing day-to-day backup and restore activity.
If you’re thinking about updating and improving your backup and restore capabilities, you’ll need a partner who understands all the complexities ahead of time and can implement a holistic solution that is customized for your unique business.
Backup and Restore Implementation Services: Data Protection that Works
- OnX has decades of data center experience and we are partnered with some of the biggest names in technology for organizations in every major industry. Our backup and restore expertise is unmatched.
- Data demands and evolving technologies make it extremely difficult for companies to go it alone and coordinate all the tools, technologies, and staff required to pull off a major update to their backup and restore systems. We do all that for you.
- We can deliver a turnkey solution tailored to your precise business needs and technology goals.
- We provide in-depth turn-over training and full documentation to support your backup and restore needs.
Implementation Services Help You:
- Avoid backup outages — there’s nothing worse than a failed backup during a major system failure.
- Address rising data demands — new applications and services require expanded backup capabilities.
- Modernize and upgrade — get off tape drives and switch to best-inclass backup and restore hardware and software.
- Stay focused — keep your IT people zeroed in on your core business challenges.
- Plug skill gaps — no need to fear your IT staff lacks backup and restore expertise.
- Commvault Simpana
- Veritas NetBackup
- Planning & kickoff meetings. OnX project manager led engagements with your staff to determine goals, define deliverables, establish timelines and logistics, and identify key personnel.
- Assessment. Determine business requirements, identify existing technology, review policies, and determine what’s working and what’s not.
- Design. Create the environment based on knowledge gained during the planning/kickoff meetings and followon assessment.
- Deployment. Document and validate technologies, install and configure the DR solution, and complete testing.
- Wrap-up. Knowledge transfer, delivery of as-built documentation, and closure meeting with the OnX project manager.
- Turnkey infrastructure in your environment
- As-built documentation
- Complete run book