Leveraging technology to work around the Coronavirus
Collaboration technology can help enterprises move away from traditional face-to-face meetings, but still allow employees to engage their teams and clients. Having the right tools is imperative to ensure remote work can be performed efficiently. Here are a list of resources and tips for successfully implementing remote or mobile work options.
- Hosted Enterprise UC Remote Work Features – Current HEUC customers have access to tools such as Call Forward All, Single Number Reach, Voicemail to E-mail, Jabber Softphone, and Webex Meetings.
- Webex Teams – Video, audio, and web conferencing can bridge the gap between dispersed employees and clients.
Tips to ensure remote work efficiency
- Get everyone on the same page by using the same tools
- Create online work spaces for projects to keep essential team members in the loop
- Keep meeting documents, presentations, and notes in a shared place
- Record meetings for people who are not able to attend
- Turn your video on; it makes a difference
Learn more about how to enable remote work.