EMC Isilon scale-out Data Lake further extends its leadership as an ideal platform to store, manage and protect unstructured data efficiently while supporting a wide range of applications and workloads. Key advantages of EMC Isilon include:
- Simplified management: Single file system, single volume, global namespace
- Massively scalable: Scales from 16 TB to over 50 PB in a single cluster
- Unmatched efficiency: Over 80% storage utilization with automated tiering and data deduplication options
- Enterprise data protection: Efficient backup and disaster recovery, and N+1 thru N+4 redundancy
- Robust security and compliance options: RBAC, Access Zones, WORM data security, File System Auditing, Data At Rest
- Encryption with SEDs, STIG hardening, CAC/PIV Smartcard authentication, FIPS OpenSSL support
- Operational flexibility: Multi-protocol support including NFS, SMB, HTTP, FTP and HDFS, Object and Cloud computing including OpenStack Swift
Together, OnX and EMC provide scaled-out storage, a unified analytics platform and development tools that make a massive difference for businesses. Massive efficiency. Massive scalability. Massive flexibility.
Learn more how EMC Isilon scale-out storage solutions can benefit your organization. Read the EMC Isoilon blog.
7 Questions You Should Be Asking About Big Data
Asking the right questions is a good place to start when assessing the viability of a big data solution for your organization. Download our Free Question and Answer Guide to guide your investigation.